Youth 4 Innovation – Foundation for Youth Development and Innovation is working in the fields of Youth in Education, Youth in Business and Entrepreneurship, and Youth in Civil Society. The foundation started its activity in 2016 by implementing an innovative IT education programme, Academy+.
- Active fundraising together with the Executive Director and responsible Project Managers
- Drafting fundraising strategies for the Foundation and individual projects
- Collecting data about donors and partners
- Preparing meetings and presentations for potential donors
- Drafting project concepts and project budgets
- Professional communication with national/international donors and partners
- Attending events and networking meetings on behalf of the Foundation
- Assist the Project Manager in fundraising issues for projects
- Actively work on new ideas for fundraising (project-based and structural funds)
- Preparing professional presentation material in graphic design software
- 2 year work experience in PR/communication and/or fundraising
- Experience in drafting concept notes, project applications and budgets
- Experience in working with national and international donor institutions
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong team player, able to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent English skills (written and spoken) and Romanian
- Advantageous: Knowledge of donor landscape in youth and education
- Core values:
- Self-initiative, pro-active behaviour and high self-motivation
- Timely flexibility
- Humour and positive attitude
- Responsibility and transparency
- Innovative thinking (out of the box
Failure to perform the above-mentioned tasks / duties / competencies / obligations or misconduct is a disciplinary offense and is sanctioned by law.
Interested persons are invited to send their resume to the Human Resources Department at email@example.com, specifying the Fundraising Officer.
Only the selected people will be contacted for an interview.