Youth 4 Innovation – Foundation for Youth Development and Innovation is working in the fields of Youth in Education, Youth in Business and Entrepreneurship, and Youth in Civil Society. The foundation started its activity in 2016 by implementing an innovative IT education programme, Academy+.
Management of the relationships (40%)
- Maintaining relationships between Academy+ and Liceum in Chisinau and if applicable outside of the city
- Establishing strong relationships between the Foundation and the Ministry of Education, if applicable also other departments of public administration
- Updating database and contact lists
Event management / Sponsoring (30%)
- Assist in the organisation of events of the Foundation and within projects (e.g. Academy+)
- Establishing sponsor database for internal use
- Maintaining relationships with sponsors
Other duties (30%)
- Assisting the Executive Director in drafting documents, translations, emails
- Assisting Project Managers in daily work
- Assisting the ICT education specialist in implementing projects
- Responsible for additional assigned organisational tasks
- Responsible for maintenance of the premises (office, Academy+ premises, etc)
- Responsible for ordering items for the food machine in the kitchen area
- Actively taking part in the installation of the kitchen
- Office material supply (in coordination with the Executive Director)
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong team player, able to work with minimal supervision (familiarity with TEAMWORK software)
- Very good English skills (written and spoken) and Romanian
- Core values:
- Self-initiative, pro-active behaviour and high self-motivation
- Humour and positive attitude
- Responsibility and transparency
- Innovative thinking (out of the box)
Failure to perform the above-mentioned tasks / duties / competencies / obligations or misconduct is a disciplinary offense and is sanctioned by law.
Interested persons are invited to send their resume to the Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying the Office Manager.
Only the selected people will be contacted for an interview.